Measures to support accessibility
Bedspot Hostel takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bedspot Hostel:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Bedspot Hostel is fully conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Fully conformant means that the content fully conforms to the accessibility standard without any exceptions.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bedspot Hostel. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bedspot Hostel:
- Phone: +306936898192
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: Agiou Athanasiou street, opposite Central Clinic of Santorini, Fira, Santorini, Greece
- Postal address: 84700
Bedspot Hostel assessed the accessibility of Bedspot Hostel by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- SOGO Accessibility, for more information: https://wordpress.org/plugins/sogo-accessibility/
This statement was created on 26 July 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.